Updates to fix grabbers on windows:
- Old vfw Win32 made more robust to failing grabbers
- Win32DS now attempts to select best resolution to fix the selected capture size. It is also now possible to select PAL or NTSC from Signal.. menu to adjust captured video size.
- Altered code so it chooses the capture size before calling RenderStream? on filterGraph - that way the filter graph manager can insert the appropriate colour space converter.
- Uses set_size_cif() in size() - which falls thru to ste_size_411() not handled. Fixed bug in Grabber.cpp: set_size_cif() where width=176 didn't have a break statement.
- tweaked ui-ctrlmenu.tcl so Signal..(type) is set before decimate on - so win32 grabber can use it.