|Version 6 (modified by anonymous, 10 years ago)|
- Orion Hodson, Colin Perkins & Vicky Hardman, Skew detection and compensation for Internet audio applications, Presented at the IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, New York, July 2000.
- Colin Perkins & Jon Crowcroft, Effects of Interleaving on RTP Header Compression, Proceedings of IEEE Infocom 2000, Tel Aviv, March 2000.
- V. Hardman and O. Hodson, Speech and Music Transmission over the Best-Effort Internet, Handbook of Communications Technologies: The Next Decade, published by CRC Press LLC.
- S. Varakliotis, O. Hodson, and V. Hardman, A software platform for multi-way audio distribution over the Internet;, in Audio and music technology: the challenge of creative DSP, IEE Colloquium, London, November 1998.
- P. Smith and V. Hardman, Fine-grained scalable sound representation for collaborative composition and performance, in Audio and music technology: the challenge of creative DSP, IEE Colloquium, London, November 1998.
- C. S. Perkins, O. Hodson, and V. Hardman, A Survey of Packet-Loss Recovery Techniques for Streaming Audio, IEEE Network Magazine, September/October 1998.
- Isidor Kouvelas, Vicky Hardman, and Jon Crowcroft, Network Adaptive Continuous-Media Applications Through Self-Organised Transcoding, Proceedings of Network and Operating Systems Support for Digital Audio and Video (NOSDAV'98), 8-10 July 1998, Cambridge, UK.
- Vicky Hardman, Angela Sasse, and Isidor Kouvelas, Successful Multi-Party Audio Communication over the Internet, Communications of the Association of Computing Machinery, Vol. 41(5), pages 74-80.
- Isidor Kouvelas, Orion Hodson, Vicky Hardman, and Jon Crowcroft, Redundancy Control in Real-Time Internet Audio Conferencing, International Workshop on Audio-Visual Services over Packet Networks (AVSPN97), September 1997, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Colin Perkins, Vicky Hardman, Isidor Kouvelas and Angela Sasse, Multicast Audio: The Next Generation, in Proceedings of INET'97, June 1997, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Isidor Kouvelas and Vicky Hardman, Overcoming Workstation Scheduling Problems in a Real-Time Audio Tool, in Proceedings of Usenix Annual Technical Conference, January 1997, Anaheim, California.
- Vicky Hardman and Markus Iken, Enhanced Reality Audio in Interactive Networked Environments in Proceedings of the Framework for Interactive Virtual Environments(FIVE) conference, December 1996, Pisa Italy.
- Isidor Kouvelas, Vicky Hardman and Anna Watson, Lip Synchronisation for use over the Internet: Analysis and Implementation in Proceedings of IEEE Globecom'96, November 1996, London UK.
- Vicky Hardman, Angela Sasse, Mark Handley and Anna Watson, Reliable Audio for Use over the Internet, in Proceedings of INET'95, June 1995, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Mark Handley & Colin Perkins, Guidelines for Writers of RTP Payload Format Specifications, IETF Audio/Video Transport working group, December 1999, Best Current Practise, RFC2736.
- Colin Perkins, Orion Hodson, Options for Repair of Streaming Media, IETF Audio/Video Transport Working Group, RFC 2354, June 1998.
- Colin Perkins, Isidor Kouvelas, Orion Hodson, Vicky Hardman, Mark Handley, Jean-Chrysostome Bolot, Andres Vega-Garcia, Sacha Fosse-Parisis, RTP Payload for Redundant Audio Data, IETF Audio/Video Transport Working Group, RFC2198, September 1997.
- Vicky Hardman, EPSRC Project Report ( HTML).
- Orion Hodson, RAT Manual Page. ( Postscript, ASCII).
- Panos Gevros, Alexandra Kapetanaki, Wah Ching Lewis Liu, Enrique Waizel, Billy Wong, Java Audio Tool Report, advanced DCNDS MSc course project supervised by Vicky Hardman.